Saturday, November 21, 2009

Skip it, You Say? REALLY?

Of course, I'm absolutely, unequivocally and undoubtedly certain that the new, more relaxed guidelines announced this week for breast and cervical cancer screenings were in no way, shape or form introduced, influenced or initiated by insurance companies.

I mean, really. Such a cynical and totally unfounded suspicion. Really.

Because really, I'm sure that insurance companies have absolutely no say in matters such as these, and the new cost-effective guidelines are purely for the good of all women and in our best interest, and there are no ulterior motives whatsoever.

I mean, really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good one, Eileen!! John and I were talking about this exact subject last nite.

AND, of course, these issues have in NO WAY anything to do with women being treated as second class citizens and taking it in the shorts. It follows a general pattern. No equal pay, no equal say, no equal way...... No, REALLY!

Tia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...